Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
Top 4 Indicators: It’s Time for an Air Duct Cleaning
- Dirt, debris, or matted dust containment. Open one of your vent covers and check inside.
- If the air filter is clogged with dust, then air flow is being choked off.
- When the return air registers for dust buildup, if there are thick, fuzzy coatings of dust.
- Dusty coil or dust clinging to housing walls.
A visit from a SERVPRO professional cleaning service every 3 to 5 years, can prevent many maintenance and air quality problems before they start. Contact our team today and schedule a regular visit. (702) 778-9451
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning, call us today, (702) 778-9451.