Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fastest in the Industry
SERVPRO of Downtown Las Vegas prides itself in being faster to any disaster. Our team is always ready to respond to any fire, water or mold disaster. We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year - including on holidays. Even if you have a questions, our team is available to take your call anytime.
When disasters strike it is critical to begin the mitigation process as soon as possible to prevent any secondary damages. The longer water sits, the more damage it can create. Once the initial mitigation is complete, SERVPRO will put together a detailed plan to complete the restoration process from start to finish. Trust our team at SERVPRO!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (702) 778-9451
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Downtown Las Vegas arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.